Windage Tray Lock-Nuts, GM LS Engines, Factory Main Studs
Estimated ship date: Mon, May 17
These lock-nuts secure the factory GM LS windage trays or Improved Racing crankshaft scrapers to the factory main studs.
The nut is a Class 10 flange nut with M8x1.25 threads and meets or exceeds the factory specification lock-nut (GM part # 11609746).
Most LS and Vortec family engines require 10 lock-nuts to secure the windage tray. The F-Body oil pan and Holley 302-2 oil pan use shortened windage trays, requiring 8 lock-nuts.
Features and Benefits
- Opposing trident locking impressions resist loosening from vibration
- Class 10 flange nut holds a proof load of 8500 lbs (38 kN)
- Meets or exceeds the factory specification GM windage tray lock-nuts
- Zinc-plated for corrosion resistance
- M8x1.25 threads
* By design, each time the nut is installed and removed the locking ability of the nut is minimally reduced. It is recommended to replace the nuts after 5 complete install/uninstall cycles to maintain maximum locking performance.
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Primary Material||Zinc-plated steel|