Strut Tower Bar and Master Cylinder Brace for Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
New design strut bars are now in stock! New photos coming soon.
Below are some renders of the new billet machined master cylinder brace. This new brace will accommodate the longer 929 master cylinder brace. It now features a side lock screw, allowing for pre-loading of the brace against the master cylinder and more easily locking the screw in place. It's also stronger than the previous design and easier to adjust.
Improved Racing designed this lightweight, solid aluminum strut tower bar for maximum engine clearance. These strut bars feature an optional adjustable brake master cylinder brace which solves the common firewall flex issue in the RX-7 for improved brake feel and performance.
Fabricated from solid 6061-T6 aluminum and MilSpec Type II anodized in black, this strut bar is the strongest and most durable on the market.
- Brake master cylinder brace prevents firewall flex, improving brake feel
- Provides approximately 7/8" more engine clearance than the factory strut bar
- Locates the bar approximately 1" further toward the rear of the vehicle compared to the factory strut bar
- Approximately 1/8" minimum clearance between bar and factory hood
- Bar is solid, not hollow, making it stiffer than any other bar on the market
- Works with 13B and 20B engines
- Clears 2JZ swaps
- Works with GM LS-series V8 engine swaps. Verified to clear LS1, LS3, LS6 and FAST 92mm intakes (will not clear FAST 102mm intake)
- All 6061-T6 aluminum construction, including end-plates for complete assembly weight of less than 4.5 lbs
- MilSpec Type II anodized in black for extra durability and oxidation prevention
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1993-2002 Mazda RX-7 with stock engine, 20B, 2JZ, or most V8 engine swaps
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Primary Material||6061-T6 aluminum|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|