Oil Filter Spacer Kit for Gen 1-2 SBC, Mk. 1-6 BBC Engines
In stock by Tue, Jan 25
- Adapts the Gen 1-2 SBC and Mk. 1-6 BBC Engines oil filter flange to with Improved Racing's ENV-162 filter take-off plate
The earliest versions of the Chevrolet Small Block (SBC) and Big Block (BBC) engines featured a unique oil filter sealing surface that creates a challenge when trying to find an appropriate oil filter take-off or sandwich plate. Improved Racing's spacer kit properly adapts to the SBC/BBC filter sealing surface, making it simpler than ever to install most remote filter take-off and sandwich plates on these older engines. The assembled kit comes with a machined aluminum adapter/spacer, a robust O-ring seal, and a steel 13/16"-16 threaded oil filter extension screw.
- 1 x Machined aluminum SBC and BBC oil filter adapter/spacer
- 1 x Rubber adapter/spacer O-ring
- 1 x Steel 13/16'' threaded oil filter extension screw
- O-ring ID: 3.36"
- O-ring OD: 3.70"
- Accommodates filters and filter take offs with a minimum O-ring ID of 2.25" and a maximum O-ring OD of 3.40"
- Spacer will offset the filter/sandwich plate by about 1.10"
- Gen I & II V8 Chevrolet small-block (SBC) engines with a 13/16'' oil filter thread
- Mark 1-4 V8 Chevrolet big-block (BBC) engines with a 13/16'' oil filter thread
- Gen 5-6 V8 Chevrolet big-block (BBC) engines with a 13/16'' oil filter thread
- Compatible Products:
- ENV-162 - Universal Billet Remote Oil Filter Take-Off Plate, 13/16''-16
- TOP114 - Mocal Remote Filter Oil Take-Off Plate, 13/16''-16
- Will not fit any other take-off plate or sandwich adapter
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
|Primary Material|| |