Oil Filter Sandwich Plate with Thermostat for Oil Coolers, -10AN
- Available in all popular oil filter thread sizes for easily plumbing an oil cooler to your engine
- Built-in thermostat allows for quicker warm-up times and prevents the oil cooler from over-cooling the engine during street driving
- Ports are -10AN male flare (JIC 37-degree standard)
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
Improved Racing's anodized billet aluminum sandwich plate is available in all popular oil filter thread sizes for easily plumbing an oil cooler to your engine. This updated version features our patented high-flow valve design (U.S. Patent Number 9,772,632) and more compact dimensions for better fitment in a larger number of applications.
A built-in thermostat bypasses the oil cooler until the oil has reached its minimum operating temperature. The thermostat valve is available in 180°F, 200°F and 212°F temperatures. This allows for quicker warm up times and prevents the oil cooler from over-cooling the engine during street driving.
Features -10AN male flare ports.
Features and Benefits
- Allows for quicker warm up and prevents engine oil from being over-cooled
- Allows a small percentage of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- Rebuildable thermostat
- -10AN Male flare ports
- Filter bung available in 3/4-16", 13/16"-16, M20x1.50 and M22x1.50
- Filter bung is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel for excellent durability
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- O-ring inner diameter: 2.48"
- O-ring outer diameter: 2.76"
- Male -10AN ports (additional sizes coming soon)
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1x Oil filter sandwich plate with integrated thermostat
- 1x 410 stainless steel filter thread bung
- 1x Viton square-cut O-ring
- Fits filter pedestals gasket surfaces with a maximum inner diameter of 2.48" and a minimum outer diameter of 2.76"
- Compatible with oil filter nipples up to 1" (25.4mm) in length.
- Fits filters with gasket inner diameter from 2.0" up to maximum gasket outer diameter of 3.0"
- Does not fit Generation I and II Chevrolet Small Block and Big Block engines.
Be sure to check the filter thread for your vehicle before ordering. Guidelines for common applications are listed below.
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|
|Inlet Port Size||-10AN O-Ring Boss Female|
|Outlet Port Size||-10AN O-Ring Boss Female|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||302°F (150°C)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 psi (20.68 bar)|
|Max Recommended Flow Rate||Up to 20 GPM (76 LPM)|
|Fluid Compatibility||Transmission fluid|
|Part Weight||2.00 lb (0.90 kg)|