Oil Filter Bypass Cup with Sensor Ports
- Allows the factory oil filter location to be completely bypassed for remote filter applications
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo feed lines
- Swivels so sensor ports can be oriented in any direction
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
Need to completely bypass your oil filter? If you're using oil ports elsewhere on the engine block for a remote filter, you may simply need to completely bypass the filter in the factory location. Essentially a hollowed out oil filter made from billet aluminum, Improved Racing's filter bypass cup allows you to do just that, while also adding two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo feed lines.
Features and Benefits
- Replaces the factory oil filter filter, bypassing it completely when using a remote filter setup
- Features two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo feed lines
- Available for 3/4"-16, 13/16"-16, M20x1.50, and M22x1.50 filter threads
- O-ring seal inner diameter: 2.48"
- O-ring seal outer diameter: 2.76"
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with MIL-A-8625 Type II black anodized finish
- All FKM (Viton) O-ring seals for maximum temperature range, fluid compatibility, longevity and reliability
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Low profile oil filter take off
- 1x Viton (FKM) seal
- 2x Zinc-plated steel 1/8" NPT plugs with thread sealant
- Fits most standard automotive filter flanges that can accept an O-ring seal with an ID of 2.48" and an OD of 2.76"
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Primary Material||6061-T6 aluminum|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||302°F (150°C)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 psi (20.68 bar)|
|Max Recommended Flow Rate||Up to 20 GPM (76 LPM)|
|Fluid Compatibility||Air and gas|
Ethanol-based fuels (E85+)
Power Steering Fluid
|Sensor / Accessory Port 1||1/8" NPT|
|Sensor / Accessory Port 2||1/8" NPT|
|Filter O-Ring Inner Diameter||2.484" (63.10mm)|
|Filter O-Ring Outer Diameter||2.762" (70.15mm)|
|Part Weight||5.2 oz (147 grams)|