Low Profile Remote Oil Filter Takeoff Adapter
- Plumb a remote oil filter to your engine in tight spaces
- Swivels so ports can be oriented in any direction
- Design is optimized for maximum flow
- Standard -10AN O-ring boss ports with optional adapters available for -8AN, -10AN, and -12AN
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
Improved Racing's low profile remote oil filter takeoff is less than two inches thick for maximum clearance in tight spaces. The adapter also swivels, allowing the ports to be oriented in any direction.
The internals are optimized to minimize pressure drop at high flow rates. Passages were made as large as possible and undercuts were used to maximize flow area. If you need to relocate your oil filter, this is one of the best options out there!
The oil line ports are -10AN O-ring boss ports and adapters are available for -8AN, -10AN, and -12AN lines.
Features and Benefits
- Replaces the factory oil filter, allowing for a remote oil filter setup and the addition of an oil cooler
- -10AN (JIC/SAE) O-ring boss ports for oil lines
- Low profile, swiveling design fits in tight spaces
- Available for 3/4"-16, 13/16"-16, M20x1.50, and M22x1.50 filter threads
- O-ring seal inner diameter: 2.48"
- O-ring seal outer diameter: 2.76"
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with MIL-A-8625 Type II black anodized finish
- All FKM (Viton) O-ring seals for maximum temperature range, fluid compatibility, longevity and reliability
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Optional Adapter Fittings Available in -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN
- 1x Low profile oil filter take off
- 1x Viton (FKM) seal
- 2x Black anodized -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
- Fits most standard automotive filter flanges that can accept an O-ring seal with an ID of 2.48" and an OD of 2.76"
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Primary Material||6061-T6 aluminum|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|
|Inlet Port Size||-10AN O-Ring Boss Female|
|Outlet Port Size||-10AN O-Ring Boss Female|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||302°F (150°C)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 psi (20.68 bar)|
|Max Recommended Flow Rate||Up to 20 GPM (76 LPM)|
|Fluid Compatibility||Engine oil|
|Filter O-Ring Inner Diameter||2.484" (63.10mm)|
|Filter O-Ring Outer Diameter||2.762" (70.15mm)|
|Part Weight||8.1 oz (232 g)|