All products manufactured by Improved Racing are covered by a lifetime warranty. We guarantee our product for as long as the original purchaser owns it and we will repair or replace an Improved Racing product that fails, subject to the terms and conditions below.
The Warranty covers:
- Manufacturing and material defects.
- Product or material failure occurring when used according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Products unintentionally damaged in a collision or an engine failure.
- The Warranty applies to products manufactured by Improved Racing Products only.
The Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any damage due to improper installation, neglect, or abuse.
- Products which have been discontinued and for which no replacement is available.
- Products modified in any way.
- Products used for any purpose other than those expressly stated.
- Improved Racing does NOT and cannot provide a warranty for damages caused, in whole or in part, by the alleged failure of its products.
Warranty terms and conditions:
- The Warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the product (i.e. The Warranty is non-transferable).
- Proof of purchase may be required at Improved Racing's sole discretion.
- The Warranty is limited exclusively to the repair or replacement of the faulty product.
- Any and all other implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed by Improved Racing.
- To file a claim, the product must be shipped back to Improved Racing at the customer's expense. In the case of product damage caused by a collision or engine failure, photographs of the product may be accepted in lieu of a product return at Improved Racing's sole discretion.
- If a warranty claim is approved, Improved Racing will cover return shipping costs of the repaired or replacement product. International shipping costs may not be covered.