Hose Barb to SAE J2044 Female Quick Connect, 90-Degree
- OEM style J2044 standard quick connect adapter fittings to hose barb adapters for use with rubber hose
- 90-degree angle
- Made from lightweight molded plastic
- FKM O-rings for compatibility with all fuels, coolant, water, crankcase vapors, etc.
Modern vehicles commonly follow the SAE J2044 standard for quick connect fittings in applications such as air breather lines, vacuum lines, PCV lines, coolant lines, and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) fuel lines.
These OEM style female SAE J2044 quick release fittings will connect to male J2044 quick connect barbs and adapt them to a hose barb for use with rubber hoses.
To determine the size needed, measure the outer diameter of the male mating barb and refer to the diagram below.
Fuel systems commonly use the 5/16" and 3/8" size quick connect fittings. Most GM vehicles use M10 (9.89mm) quick release fittings for PCV breather lines. Ford and Dodge commonly use the 5/8" (15.82mm) quick release fittings for PCV breather lines. Measure your fittings to confirm the exact size needed before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- Adapter fitting in female SAE J2044 standard to male hose barb for rubber hoses
- 90-degree angle
- Single or double button release, depending on size
- Lightweight black molded plastic construction
- Viton (FKM) O-rings for compatibility with fuel in addition to water, coolant, crankcase vapors, etc.
|Part #|| |
|Fitting Series|| |
Smooth Barb (B Series)
|Hose Series|| |
PH (Push-Lock) Series
|Primary Material|| |
|Fitting Angle|| |
|Connection Type|| |
|Port A Type|| |
|Connection A Gender|| |
|Port B Type|| |
|Connection B Gender|| |
|Maximum Operating Temperature|| |
|Minimum Operating Temperature|| |
|Maximum Operating Pressure|| |
100 psi (6.89 bar)
|O-Ring / Gasket Material|| |
on installation only
Breather and vent lines
Fuel (outside of tank)
Coolant & water lines
|Fluid Compatibility|| |
Air and gas
Ethanol-based fuels (E85+)
Power Steering Fluid
|Standards & Certifications|| |
Connector per SAE J2044