GM LT Series Engine Oil Cooler Block-Off Cover Plate
- Used to delete the factory cooler circuit on most LT-series oil pans or to replace the factory block-off plate.
- Large ported internal cavity for better flow than the factory diecast block-off plate.
- Includes gasket and mounting screws.
Improved Racing's oil cooler block-off / bypass cover plate installs over the oil cooler ports found on some GM Gen V small-block (LT series) oil pans. This kit can be used to delete the oil cooler circuit.
The bypass cover is CNC-machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and Type II anodized in black. It features a large ported internal cavity with smooth features to improve flow characteristics when compared to the factory diecast bypass cover.
Features & Benefits
- Bypass cover is CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, Type II anodized in black, and laser marked.
- Improved flow characteristics over the factory diecast bypass cover.
- Replacement for factory bypass cover, GM part # 12630766.
- Bypass cover
- Rubber and aluminum bonded gasket
- Mounting screws
- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette (C7), all models
- Factory oil cooler delete is required. Use Improved Racing delete kit part # EC7-681.
- Corvette oil pan part numbers:
- 2014+ GM EcoTec3 V8 5.3L, 6.2L and 6.6L trucks, oil pan part numbers:
- Holley Gen V LT Pans, part numbers:
- May fit GM trucks with Gen V Chevrolet small block V8 engines
- May fit other vehicles using the Gen V Chevrolet small block LT1, LT4, LT5, L86 and L83 engines
- Does not fit GM truck oil pan part # 12696280
- Does not fit 6th Gen Camaro SS and ZL1 oil pan
- Does not fit 2014-2019 Cadillac CTS-V oil pan
- Does not fit 2020+ Cadillac CT5 Blackwing oil pan
|Part #|| |
|Primary Material|| |