C7 Corvette Factory Oil Cooler Delete Kit
Free shipping on USA orders over $49
The factory water-to-oil cooler systems used in the C7 Corvette are often overwhelmed during spirited use which can lead to high coolant temps, and inevitably, high oil temps. In order to maximize heat extraction, Improved Racing has assembled a kit that eliminates the factory water-to-oil cooling system so that the vehicle may be fitted with a more efficient air-to-oil cooling system using the Improved Racing EGM-132 thermostatic oil cooler adapter block (sold separately).
The kit comes with everything needed to cap off or bypass the factory water-to-oil cooler. If you want to run no oil cooler at all, add the EC7-680 full delete kit as well.
Please see the application descriptions below to make sure you are selecting the right kit.
FO-10 Union Fitting
- 2014-2016 (C7) Corvette without Axuliary Radiator - Select this option if using the auxiliary radiator with the 2014-2016 (C7) Corvette. If the auxiliary radiator is being used, the coolant lines connected to the factory oil cooler must be looped together with this fitting.
- This option can also be chosen even if not using the auxiliary radiator, so choose this option if you plan to add it later.
- FO-10 - Straight female O-ring boss union in -10AN
- 2014-2016 (C7) Corvette without Axuliary Radiator - If no auxliary radiator is used, the engine block coolant passage can be plugged and the radiator connection capped off completely using this kit
- 2017-2019 (C7) Corvette (All Models) - These years use a different hose routing for the auxiliary radiator which is separate from the factory oil cooler line. For these model years, the oil factory water-to-oil cooler line can be capped off and eliminated completely using this kit.
- 1 x 5/8'' ID Rubber Coolant Barb Cap
- 1 x Worm-Drive Clamp
- 1 x GM Part # 11611351 - M27 x 1.00 mm coolant plug
EC7-680 Full Delete Kit
- 2014-2019 (C7) Corvette (all models) - This kit is used to completely cap off the oil cooler bypass port, if no cooler will be used at all
- This kit is used to completely cap off the oil cooler bypass port, if no cooler will be used at all
- 1 x GM Part # 12630766 - Oil cooler bypass cover and gasket
- 2 x GM Part # 11562426 - Oil cooler bypass cover bolts
|Part #|| |
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
|Vehicle Applications|| |
Chevrolet Corvette (C7)