Adjustable Sway Bar Links for NA/NB Mazda Miata (MX-5), Rear
- These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle
- Provides 0.9" inches of adjustability
- Fits 1990-2005 (NA & NB) Mazda MX-5 Miata, rear fitment
- Made in the USA
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end.
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Adjustment range of 3.9"-4.8" center-to-center
- 1990-2005 (NA & NB) Mazda MX-5 Miata
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Primary Material||Zinc-plated steel|