Adjustable Sway Bar Links for NA Mazda Miata (MX-5), Premium, Front
In stock by Tue, Dec 14
- These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle
- Uses premium quality rod ends
- Provides 0.9" inches of adjustability
- Fits 1990-1997 (NA) Mazda MX-5 Miata, front fitment
- Made in the USA
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
These end links use high-quality, high-performance, American-made rod ends.
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end.
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Links can be spaced towards the front of the car to eliminate excessive misalignment angles, or centered on the mounting ears like the factory setup.
- Adjustment range of 3.9"-4.8" center-to-center
- 1990-1997 (NA) Mazda MX-5 Miata
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
|Primary Material|| |