Adjustable Sway Bar Links for Mazda Rx-7 (FC3S S5), Front
Estimated ship date: Mon, Mar 8
- These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links can also be made shorter than the stock links, which is ideal for lowered cars with limited ground clearance.
This high-performance kit features high-quality, 3-piece rod ends made in the USA by FK Rod Ends. These motor sport grade rod ends are built to tighter tolerances and last longer than standard rod ends.
Old part number SMA-1008.
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability (from 2.8" to 3.3").
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- USA-made, motorsport-grade FK Rod Ends.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Flanged, nyloc nuts.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- 1989-1992 Mazda Rx-7
|Drop Ship Item||No|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|