Adjustable Sway Bar Links for Mazda Rx-7 (FC3S S4), Front
In stock by Fri, Dec 10
- Work with the S4 FC3S control arms
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars
These sway bar links work with the S4 FC3S control arms, which are preferred over the S5 control arms because they have replaceable ball joints.
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links can also be made shorter than the stock links, which is ideal for lowered cars with limited ground clearance.
This high-performance kit features high-quality, 3-piece rod ends made in the USA by FK Rod Ends. These motor sport grade rod ends are built to tighter tolerances and last longer than standard rod ends.
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability (from 2.8" to 3.3").
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- USA-made, motorsport-grade FK Rod Ends.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Flanged, nyloc nuts.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- 1985-1988 Mazda Rx-7 (FC3S S4 only)
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
Type II Anodized