1996-2004 Ford Mustang GT Oil Filter Relocation Kit
Free shipping on USA orders over $49
Improved Racing's bolt-on oil filter relocation kit relocates the oil filter to the front bumper for more convenient access than the factory location.
Improved Racing's bolt-on oil cooler adapter (Part # EFR-100) replaces the factory oil filter and water inlet manifold. A custom silicone radiator hose connects the factory radiator and coolant expansion tank directly to the 1.75" water neck on the adapter. Improved Racing's ENV-140 oil filter mount is used to relocate the oil filter to the front bumper support.
The kit includes professionally assembled, pressure-tested lines with aluminized Kevlar sleeves for protection from heat and abrasion.
Features and Benefits
- Relocates oil filter to a convenient and more accessible location behind the front bumper support
- Professionally assembled, lightweight, heat-shielded -10AN oil lines with anodized aluminum dual-swivel fittings
- Oil takeoff plate features two 1/4" NPT sensor ports to accommodate the factory pressure switch and for aftermarket oil sensors or turbo oil supply
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1996-2004 4.6L Ford Modular V8 Mustang GT, chassis code SN95
- 1996-2002 Cobra and Mach 1 trims require an optional 1.75" to 1.50" radiator hose reducer, part number RHR-175-150. The included silicone radiator hose must also be trimmed for these applications.
- Does NOT fit 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra. The radiator hose will interfere with the alternator in these supercharged applications. These applications will require a custom radiator hose.
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
|Vehicle Applications|| |
Ford Mustang GT
|Hose Size|| |