RaceFlux 90-Degree Double Swivel Seal AN Hose End Fitting
- LEFT-HAND THREADED SOCKET
- DUAL FLUOROELASTOMER (FKM) O-RING SEALS
- REDUNDANT FAIL-SAFE O-RING SEAL
- STAINLESS STEEL LOCK RINGS
- NO WELDS OR BRAZES (90°, 45° AND STRAIGHT HOSE ENDS)
- TYPE II ANODIZED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
RaceFlux's reusable hose end fittings swivel on both ends for ease of installation and feature redundant fluoroelastomer (FKM / Viton) O-rings for maximum fluid compatibility and leak-free performance. All 90-degree, 45-degree and straight hose ends are machined and formed from a single piece of aluminum and are completely free of welds and brazes for extra strength and reliability.
Hose ends feature a unique left-hand threaded socket which securely retains the hose while tightening. No more backed out hoses during assembly!
All RaceFlux fittings are machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and MilSpec Type II anodized in black for durability.
For use with any standard braided AN hose, including RaceFlux RH1 lightweight braided racing hose.
Please note: The -04AN hose end (#DF-04) does not swivel.
Features and Benefits
- 90-degree fitting in industry standard AN / JIC flared 37-degree sealing surface
- Double-swivel seal for easy installation and re-clocking of lines (-04AN fitting does not swivel)
- Compatible with all standard AN braided hose
- Redundant FKM O-rings are compatible with fuel (including racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures), engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum
- Unique left-hand threaded socket
- Stainless steel lock rings
- Easy to assemble
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type II black anodized for durability
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Port A Type||AN Hose End|
|Port B Type||AN Flare Female, 37º JIC|
|Connection B Gender||N/A|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|
|Swivel Seal Material||FKM (Viton)|
|Lock Ring Material||Stainless steel|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 psi (17.24 bar)|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||302°F (150°C)|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Fluid Compatibility||Air and gas|
Ethanol-based fuels (E85+)
|Applications||Breather and vent lines|
Fuel (outside of tank)
Gauge and sensor lines
Other oil, water, and air systems