6th Gen Camaro SS / ZL1 Factory Oil Cooler Delete Kit
In stock by Wed, Dec 8
- Comes with everything needed to cap-off the radiator hose barb fitting and water pump fitting for the factory water-to-oil cooler
- Couple with Improved Racing Oil Cooler Adapter EGM-136 to plumb in an air-to-oil cooler
The factory water-to-oil cooler systems used in the sixth generation V8 Camaro's and 2016-2019 Cadillac CTS-V's are often overwhelmed during spirited use which can lead to high coolant temps, and inevitably, high oil temps. In order to maximize heat extraction, Improved Racing has assembled a kit that removes the factory water-to-oil “heater” so that the vehicle may be fitted with an efficient air-to-oil cooling system. The kit comes with everything needed to cap-off the radiator hose barb fitting and water pump fitting for the factory water-to-oil cooler. An oil cooler adapter for fitting an air-to-oil cooler is also needed and is sold separately (part no. EGM-136).
- 1 x 5/8'' ID Rubber Coolant Barb Cap
- 1 x Worm-Drive Clamp
- 1 x Replacement Viton o-ring
- 1 x Aluminum female -10AN ORB cap
- 2016+ Camaro SS/ZL1
- 2016+ Cadillac CTS-V
- One of the factory quick connect fittings is required for capping off the water pump fitting. If installing on an engine that is missing the factory water-to-oil cooler, a factory quick-connect fitting will have to be sourced separately. A new Viton O-ring for this fitting is included to avoid the possibility of leaks with a used O-ring.
- An oil cooler adapter, sold separately must be used to replace the factory water-to-oil cooler and allow for connecting an air-to-oil cooler. See Improved Racing part number EGM-136. If deleting the water-to-oil cooler completely without the addition of an air-to-oil cooler, you must install part number EGM-136 and loop the outlet and inlet ports together with an AN hose.
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
Type II Anodized