Purchase the front and rear kits together and save! This set does the entire car.
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links are adjustable on-car, without disconnecting either end.
This kit spaces the front links towards the front of the car, which greatly reduces misalignment with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
Sold in pairs (does one sway bar).
- On-car adjustable without disconnecting either end.
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and asists in corner-weighing.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Front links are spaced towards the front of the car to eliminate excessive misalignment angles.
- Adjustment range of 4.0"-5.5" center-to-center
- 30-day money back guarantee *More information
- 1-year warranty.
- 1990-2005 (NA & NB) Mazda MX-5 Miata