High Performance Sway Bar Links for Mazda Rx-7 (FC3S S5), Front[Part # SMA-108]
Replace your worn stock sway bar (also known as a stabilizer bar or anti-roll bar) end links with these adjustable links made by Improved Racing. Lowering a vehicle or adjusting corner weights often results in undesired sway bar preload, negatively affecting the vehicle's handling. These links allow you to eliminate preload and properly corner-weigh your vehicle. Links can also be made shorter than the stock links, which is ideal for lowered cars with limited ground clearance.
Old part number SMA-1008.
- Provides over .5" inches of adjustability (from 2.8" to 3.3").
- Eliminates undesired sway bar preload in lowered vehicles and assists in corner-weighing.
- USA-made, motorsport-grade FK Rod Ends.
- Self-lubricating Teflon (PTFE) races for long-life and smooth operation.
- Works with stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Flanged, nyloc nuts.
- 30-day money back guarantee *More information
- 1-year warranty.