RaceFlux Stainless Steel Braided Viton Racing Hose, -10AN[Part # RH2-10]
RaceFlux's RH2 stainless steel braided racing hose is SAE J30 R9 rated and features a Viton Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum.
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline.
This hose is NHRA Approved.
For use with RaceFlux brand and other traditional AN hose end fittings. Sold by the foot.
Features and Benefits
- -10AN hose size
- 0.62" ID, 0.80" OD
- NHRA Approved
- Stainless steel outer braid
- SAE J30 R9 rating
- Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- May be used with most automotive fluids including including racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, ethanol/gasoline mixtures, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 1,000 PSI max operating pressure
- 3,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-on style barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks