RaceFlux's RH1 lightweight racing hose is 33% lighter than stainless braided hose and much easier to assemble and work with. This 4-layer hose is SAE J30 R9 rated and features a Viton Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum.
(Click to Enlarge)
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline.
For use with RaceFlux brand and other traditional AN fittings. Sold by the foot.
Features and Benefits
- -12AN size
- 0.70" ID, 0.96" OD
- Color is solid black
- 33% lighter than traditional stainless steel braided hose
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Nylon outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with a lightweight embedded stainless steel inner braid for use in vacuum applications
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 300 PSI max operating pressure
- 1,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-lock style barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks